Windshield Repair and Auto Glass Repair
In some situations, a cracked windshield can be repaired rather than replaced. From a cost perspective, windshield repair is typically less expensive and as a result is normally preferred.
The most critical factor when deciding between windshield repair or replacement is safety. Your windshield and auto glass is part of your vehicle's safety system that protects you every time you get behind the wheel. Your auto glass technician must determine if repairing the auto glass will result in
- a windshield or window that does not have areas of rippling or distortion that reduce the driver's visibility, and
- auto glass with the structural integrity to protect you from road debris, inclement weather and other materials that you may encounter, and
- auto glass with the durability that will last, and not be a temporary fix.
The factors that influence whether or not your windshield can be safely and effectively repaired include:
- the depth of the cracks in your windshield
- how extensively the cracks cover the surface of your windshield
- the quality of your existing windshield itself.
Auto Glass by Jerry has a superb track record of quality windshield repair in Rockwall and around north Texas. We provide a lifetime warranty on our auto glass repair, but in nine years we have never been asked to do warranty work. We would be happy to review your windshield and determine whether it can be safely repaired, and if so, provide superior quality auto glass repair for you. We are National Glass Association-certified and insurance certified so we are fully qualified to do your windshield repair and file the claim with your insurance company.
Call Us to Schedule Your Auto Glass Service
Thank you for visiting Rockwall Auto Glass.com. Please take a few moments to look over our site and learn more about us. Then give us a call for your free no-obligation price quote or to schedule an appointment.
Auto Glass by Jerry - Proudly serving Rockwall Texas and the surrounding area since 2000!
Phone: (214) 681-6255
In Greenville: (903) 461-5515 — In Grand Saline: (903) 330-2414